Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has officially issued a confirmation regarding the last date for application for the post of prohibition constable in department of alcohol prohibition. The official notification was published under the advertisement official number 02/2021.
If you want to grab more information about the last date for applying for the post of prohibition constable, you need to visit at the official website of CSBC i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in.
What Is the Last Date of Application for CSBC?
CSBC started accepting application for the post of prohibition constable from the date of 19th December, 2021. Now, candidates want to know the last date of post of prohibition constable job. Actually, the last date for applying for prohibition constable job is 18 January, 2022.
How Many Vacancies Are There?
When you heard the notification about prohibition constable jobs from CSBC, you would first like to know about the number of available vacancies. Actually, there are about 365 vacancies for prohibition police constable.
Now, candidates who have been looking for a job in police department can apply for this position. Of course, it’s a golden opportunities for candidates who have been preparing for a government job. In case of grabbing more detailed information about the job of prohibition police constable, candidates need to visit at csbc.bih.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for CSBC Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
However, it’s true that CSBC officially declares the last date of applying for CSBC police prohibition constable job, but you would also like to know about the eligibility criteria for the same.
Who can be eligible for applying for the CSBC police constable recruitment 2022? It’s an obvious question that may hit your mind. According to official notification regarding the eligibility criteria for police prohibition constable recruitment 2022, candidates need to follow stated below things.
- Candidates should be 12th or similar course passed out from an authentic board.
- Minimum age requirement for the job of police prohibition constable under CSBC recruitment 2022 is 18 years. Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age. But candidates who are from SC/ST and OBC category will get age benefit according to government regulation.
What Is the Selection Process for CBSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply for the job of prohibition constable by visiting at csbc.bih.nic.in. Here, candidates need to submit their job application before the due date. In case of applying after due date, application won’t be entertained.
Now, come to the main point i.e. selection process of the candidates for prohibition constable job under CSBC recruitment 2022. So, let’s keep reading stated below points.
- There are two ways or rounds of selecting candidates for police prohibition constable job 2022.
- First, candidates need to go through a written test.
- In second round, candidates need to go through a PET i.e. physical efficiency test.
- Candidates who would pass the first written test would be eligible for the second round i.e. physical efficiency test.
- Selection would be done keeping the merit list in mind. It means that once candidates will clear both rounds, officials will create a merit list for the same. Now, candidates will be selected for the job on the basis on their position in final merit list.